Thursday 27 October 2016

Kimi no Na Wa (Your Name) (Anime Movie) Review



Hey, I'm back!!! Today I'm bringing to you a new anime movie that I've recently watched, Kimi no Na Wa aka Your Name. As you know I like to watch animes especially anime movies, so this is me here again reviewing about this movie. In overall, the movie have my approval as a very nice movie and its not your typical anime movie that wastes your time. This movie is like full on impact all the way from the start to the end. The feels that you experience in this movie has both ups and downs. As shown in the wikipedia or myanimelist, this movie is a romance, and science fiction genre youth film. You'll probably think is it the same as the Girl who leaped through time? The answer is NO!!!

So...this story talks about a boy(Taki) and a girl(Mizuha) one day swap bodies for a day. Mizuha stays in a rural village in Japan where Taki stays at Tokyo. At first, they thought it was a dream but later found out that they swapped bodies for real. So this was before the comet of the millennium came. As the story goes, for a start its like "Oh, this is funny!!! They swap bodies and do something funny that their friends never expected and return back to their ownselves the next day." But this is not the end yet, suddenly the swap stopped. So Taki is the only one found it strange as the body swapping was going on for like almost a month. So now the adventure begins.(Don't want to give spoilers >.<)

So this is not your typical anime movie. In terms of story, it is good but it can be better and in terms of the drawings and background, they are superb. And here I end my review. So in the end, it is a really must watch anime movie. Stay tuned for my next review if I have one. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment