Wednesday 29 October 2014

Addicted to Arrow and The Flash

Recently, I was at YouTube and I found a trailer of the new series The Flash. I looked it up and I found it to be quite interesting. So, I went to streaming site and I watched it. I found out the same company which is CW made another series called Arrow which was released in 2012 and The Flash has only 4 episodes(including this week) and Arrow had already done 2 seasons and the 3rd is currently airing. The pilot for both the series are quite promising and I continued watching. Eventhough the stories of both of them differ from the stories from the comics but the changes in the stories made the story quite interested and changed my views of the series. So, now I guess I will be watching the 2 seasons of Arrow and then watch The Flash and the 3rd season of Arrow later on. Sigh...Now I am seriously addicted to both of the series. I hope that I could finish my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment